 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4430
  Re: Greed?

(...) Thanks for elaborating on that! I too knew that English was his 2nd Language and therefore I endeavored to point out that the discrepancy may exist in translation. (...) I tried too… I hope I didn’t come across as impolite. I like Ben and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Greed?

(...) and thanks for that. Sorry if I used your post as a periodic reminder to folks that not everyone is E1L and to keep it in mind.... (...) Roger that! Got any marshmallows for the campfire? (...) :-) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Greed?

(...) My guess is that LD was waiting to see how well the first one did before committing to doing any more. I'm sure there is a large lead-time for new sets like this, and since it was kept secret until its release, we have no way of knowing how (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)