 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4288
  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) From (URL) : "Train model assembly is required." So the box gets opened anyway (which to me seems a weird requirement, which is hard to verify) As for some 7 year old obtaining it, no matter how WE look at it, LEGO is at heart still a toy, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) I think what they're trying to say is that "The locomotive does not come assembled as shown, but instead, one needs to build it in order to have the nice looking display model shown here." This is different from the stand/tracks, which come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)