 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4249
  Re: Vahi mask

(...) At Toywiz.com you can get one with a $25 purchase. So you get $25 worth of Bionicle stuff, plus the free Vahi! That's how I got mine. -poorpip (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Vahi mask

Yes, luckily you live in the US of A Poorpip. But Arnold Staniczek and I we live in Europe. Ofcourse I tried to see if I could order something by Toywiz.com. But have you see their shipping rates??? $29,00 for a small package and $35,00 for a medium (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)