 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 424
Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:20:48 GMT

Hello Benjamin,

I think Tom has adequately addressed the further points you have
raised.  If there is anything specific you want me to answer, please
ask.

Tom, I'd like to thank you for setting the record straight on many set
availability issues I am not very versed in.

Thank you for your support.  I agree with you completely.

I have seen a couple dozen people thank LEGO Direct for their first
attempts at Bulk Purchasing.  I too, want to thank them.

But I'm not gushing over with glee.  I recognize missed opportunity on
their part and a better method for handling these orders in addition
to regular set production.

There are of course, thousands of details that must be ironed out.  I
simply offer The LEGO Company an ideal vision toward which they can
work in the future.

Thanks.

<ICS>