 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4232
  Send me your Train Show dates!

All, I was just updating the www.LEGO.com/trains Show calendar and realized that I don't have many listing for upcoming shows. If you can email me (jacob.mckee@america.lego.com) your train show events in the format of the other events at: (URL) I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)