 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4206
  Re: an alternate opinion

Paul & All, I have given up any hope of getting my work done today, so I will come in this weekend. : / Anyway, I saw this thread and wanted to put a few comments here: (...) Right. (...) There are some good sets here, and some bad ones. But there (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: an alternate opinion

To All, I am sorry about the last post in this thread, I wanted to re-direct it away from LEGO Direct group, and turn it to space, where I think it should be, or at least SW. My apologies. : ) Scott "Always Lost in Space" S. -- (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)