 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4194
    Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter.. —Mychal Zimny
   (...) but (...) Lego's contract with SW ends in 2007. I'm inclined to agree, I love the SW line but I wish Lego hadn't sold their soul to Hollywood like so many other toy companies. (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter.. —John Henry Kruer
   (...) UGGG! I'll be an adult by that time! Honostly... I guess bricklink will be in a boom for the space trade. John Kruer (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)