 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4129
  Major security hole in shop.lego.com!

I just changed my password on www.lego.com and received an e-mail message containing my new password! The e-mail was not encrypted in any way, and by using that password people would be able to buy stuff on my www.lego.com account!!! Until this is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)