 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4006
    Re: New bulk discount —Johannes Koehler
   hello! (...) Please, PLEASE make this available also in Germany! I would be really glad if I could buy some of these packs (about 20) BEFORE they are sold out only to appear on eBay in masses. Please don't sell limited supplies to be sold out in a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: New bulk discount —Ludo Soete
   (...) I hope this will happen verry soon. I'm waiting on it to place my new order. (...) Not only Germany, but around the world, so that our Aussie friends can have there chare of the cake too! How shall we notice it when the discount counts for (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)