 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3994
    Re: Surprise Bag Offer Questions —Kevin Salm
   (...) I don't think we have seen this type of deal from Shop At Home for a few years, but in the 1990's it was offered most years. Some past discussions about similar offers are here --> (URL) the first 5 discussions listed here --> (URL) no one yet (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Surprise Bag Offer Questions —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I know it has also been discussed here, including (URL) there's been more discussion than that, but I don't have time to search now. I do recall feeling I got a pretty good deal whenever I ordered one. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)