 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3834
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:23:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Hanson writes:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B7B7F061E%2DEE40%2D11D5%2D8027%2D0008C7CAA0DE%7D

Can’t wait to see what’s next from the “My Own Creation” Series…
Will it parallel the Legends Line in sequence and availability?

An excited Matt wrote:
How many of these sets will we see, how often, and how are they chosen?
I MUST know!

Indeed, I too would +LOVE+ to get some details on the whole process!

Tim Courtney wrote:
This is SO cool!  Another thing LD is doing in the right direction.

Lego Direct is a little ‘power-house’ that’s carryin’ the whole company
upon it’s back.

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=34513
First the SpiderMan sets, and now the MOC Series…TLG could be commin’ on
strong for 2002!!!!!!!!!      :)

                 Good times ahead,

                                       --==Richard==--