 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3826
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:52:05 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
news:GoB67r.KFt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Paul Hanson writes:
Hi everyone -

I was just fooling around on lego.com and found something that may be of
interest:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B7B7F061E%2DEE40%2D11D5%2D8027%2D0008 • C7CAA0DE%7D

I've not heard of this, and a quick search here on Lugnet didn't turn up
anything - is this a new, heretofore unknown release?

In any case, way to go Dan! It's a cool-looking set (and a fine value, • too!)

HOLY CRIPES! That is so cool! Where did this program come from, and why
haven't we heard of it yet?

Now THIS could be an interesting twist to the arguments about the dearth • of
sets in your favorite theme (whatever that may be). How many of these sets
will we see, how often, and how are they chosen? I MUST know!

This is SO cool!  Another thing LD is doing in the right direction.

-Tim