 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3825
  Re: In the shadow of bent trees

(...) Fair enough-- I will gladly retract my tantrum if this the case. ;-) Kevin (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: In the shadow of bent trees

(...) Just received my order of these trees :^) Most of them seem bent to various degrees, but it seem like if/when 3 of the trees had the branches intlocked/intertwined the middle one and to a lesser extent the side ones were more strait. SO what I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)