 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3775
    Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Indeed. It would make larger scale constructions like my Octan HQ much easier that way. (...) What would be really fun is to find out what the minimum number of pieces they'd run with one tooling setup (if it's say, 50,000 of an element) and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray? —James Brown
   (...) If they did this, (or any other true bulk offering, by volume or by quantity 1000+) I'm willing to bet that even if it's more than joe public is willing to buy, joe brickbay seller will happily do it. There *is* a secondary market, and it's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)