 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3709
3708  |  3710
Subject:
An interesting thing happened in the shop today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:44:24 GMT

I have been holding onto my shopping basket for a week or so, waiting for
the shrubbery to appear. So, today I finally placed my order.

I had in my mini-cart 4124 "Count Down to the Holidays Calendar " for my
youngest daughter, but when I went to checkout it was no longer there.
Checking back in the shop, I note it is now not even listed any more (in the
UK shop).

The funny thing is that the confirmation e-mail claims that I did in fact
order it, and of course the order total has increased by £12.99...

Clearly there's a bug somewhere in the system.

I wonder if it will turn up...

Huw