 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3669
    Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) And there was much rejoicing. (...) And there was much rejoicing. (in Switzerland no doubt) (...) Well I keep trying to play well but I am always running out of plates. (Well Richard kept repeating he wanted Cypress trees and lo and behold...) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive —John P. Henderson
   (...) Was that really a rant? I thought of it more as a suggestion, that indeed larger plates are almost always needed when building MOCs, especially larger town buildings and castles, even certain spaceship designs. I agree that if these were (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)