 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3609
3608  |  3610
Subject:
New eBay/LEGO Auction for America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:21:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!)

All,

We have been hard at work here at LEGO Direct putting together what we hope
is a wonderful auction for a great cause. As with our last round of
auctions, all proceeds go to the disaster relief efforts.

And now, the auction. Drum roll please....

We are auctioning off a VIP Behind the Bricks Tour at LEGOLAND California!
Some of the things the winner will receive are:

* Hotel accommodations for a family of four (4) for up to four (4) nights at
the lovely Grand Pacific Palisades Hotel!

* VIP Parking at the park!

* Your party to be met at the park by a VIP tour guide!

* Space reserved for four in the high-tech MINDSTORMS™ workshop! Learn to
build and program cutting-edge, computerized LEGO MINDSTORMS robots using
the RCX™ "intelligent" LEGO brick!

* Exit passes for at least two rides – bypass long lines and move right to
the front!

* VIP seating for entertainment shows!

* Complimentary souvenir pins!

* The opportunity to meet and talk to a LEGOLAND® Master Model Builder!

* A LEGO Collectibles book autographed by every one of our Master Model
Builders!

* The perfect gift for a LEGO lover – a unique LEGO 3-D bust Sculpture of
yourself (from the chest up) or the group member of your choice!

That's right, you read that last bullet point correctly. The winner will
also get to have his bust enshrined in LEGO Bricks!

You can check out the auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1657099136&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1005338594&indexURL=0&rd=1

-- Note: You must pay for this item using eBay Online Payments so that all
proceeds for the item can be sent to this charity. --

Good Luck!

Jake
---
Jake McKee