 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3589
  Re: what makes a legend?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes: <snip> (...) re-releasing it in gray!! I would want it in gray more than the original in blue. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) If you were going to bring out ONE set from the bighead era this would be my vote. However it's too old to be of interest from a parts perspective. It would probably not make my top 10 most wanted list. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)