 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3587
  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I think this is at least the 2nd vote for this set, in response to the original question. Anyone else want to jump in and support it? (URL) think this set would make a good reissue for several reasons: 1) It is historically significant. It (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) They could include sticker flags for other countries. Lego is about imagination. Let a kid have a Dutch moon landing, or whatever. james (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes: <snip> (...) re-releasing it in gray!! I would want it in gray more than the original in blue. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) If you were going to bring out ONE set from the bighead era this would be my vote. However it's too old to be of interest from a parts perspective. It would probably not make my top 10 most wanted list. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) had the most play value of any that I got. I might even buy it again. George (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)