 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3574
    Re: what makes a legend? —Mark Klein
   (...) It has taken me five severe revisions to answer this very difficult question. Each time I allowed myself to go off topic into the realm of what I wanted to see, and what I thought LEGO could do to improve their company, rather than answer the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: what makes a legend? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Well, IMO, for your first post that was extremely well written! And I too would agree that this is perhaps the most interesting general topic I have seen since my internet dark age ended several months ago... I look forward to Brad's future (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)