 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3568
    Re: What makes a legend? —James Stacey
   Hurrah - I totally agree if one piece should be brought back this is it. unfortunately what people seem to have forgotten is that the visors on the knights in the yellow castle have probably also gone and they are kinda integral to the feel of the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: What makes a legend? —Jeff Findley
   (...) I had forgotten about this, but I think you may be right. Playing with these sets as a kid, I remember breaking many of these old style helmets. The common failure mode was the chin strap's inability to withstand the compressive force of a 40 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)