 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3390
  Australian Shipping Update

To our Australian online customers, A customer in Australia was contacted by UPS concerning a delivery where he was asked to pay both Customs and GST before it could be delivered. This is a mistake! LEGO Direct pays all Customs, GST and fees on (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Australian Shipping Update

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: To our Australian online customers, A customer in Australia was contacted by UPS concerning a delivery where she was asked to pay both Customs and GST before it could be delivered. This is a mistake! LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Australian Shipping Update (Yay!)

(...) Knowing myself, the costs of a previous shipment from S@H (via a friend in the US) this makes it all the more worth while when shipping large amounts with S@H Australia. If you decide to go via a friend for the American S@H, you most likely (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Shipping Update

(...) <snip> Thanks James, for copying this post over. It was a needful thing to do. (Due to the nature of the loc.au community and how many readers use the newsgroups, there are many folks that never would have seen this post were it confined to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Shipping Update

Jake, I am also one of these customers that was contacted. What is your advice in regard to our order that has been made already. The UPS shipping fellow told me I had to pay. Are lego sorting this on behalf of all the australian orders made so far? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)