 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3362
    Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come! —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Well done :) as a minor cynic I am happy to see the arrival of this (though my LEGO budget won't be ;) ) However there are a couple of minor issues I'd appreciate enlightenment about: 1) If this service just went live a few hours ago, how are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come! —Kevin Wilson
     Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ... (...) It's still in the Holiday S@H catalog that I got last week, too. I suppose that's more understandable since the print edition has a long lead time, but this problem was pointed out months and months ago. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come! —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKoKvB.Mnv@lugnet.com... (...) I believe this reflects stock for the whole of Europe, not just for Australia. So you are now seeing a snapshot of current European stock levels, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)