 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 333
Re: Check your LEGO Direct Packing Slips...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:53:15 GMT

I thought I didn't get the discount, but then i noticed that the prices were
different, ie: instead of $7.99, it showed up on the slip as $7.19, etc...

Well I just got my order (And it was what I expected to get thanks to all the
messages here) but there was a problem on the packing slip.

I looked it over briefly and noticed that I was not credited the 10 percent
bulk discount for ordering 10 or more items.  I called S@H and as usual they
were extremely helpful.  The rep on the phone mentioned to me she thought the
rep who had taken my order had used the wrong "source code" and thats why I
didn't get the discount.  She then credited the 10 percent I should have been
in the first place.

I just thought it was worth a post in case some of you don't check the packing
slip thoroughly.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/