 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3194
    LEGO Bionicle: Mata Nui web game Leah Weston
   For anyone who's experienced a problem playing the Mata Nui web game on a Mac, I want to thank you for your patience and let you know that we've launched a fix. The game should work just as well now on a Mac as on a PC. Also, I'd like to thank (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)