 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3094
  shop.lego.com improvements

I haven't seen them mentioned here yet... Today I see there have been a some much-needed improvements to the shopping experience: - Your cart is always visible - You can add items to the cart, 4 at a time, by set number Now all we need is a 'what's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com improvements

(...) Plus the Menu seems to load much better and there is a "Sort by feature" which kinda works for grouping the Bulk Bricks. Not quite though because some of the descriptors arn't consistant. For example there are "1 x 2 Brown Bricks" and "1x2 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)