 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3066
    Bulk Wish List —Thomas Garrison
   I may simply be hallucinatory, since I cannot find any posts that talk about what I'm thinking of, but I seem to recall reading on LUGNET that 1) Back about when Bulk Paks were coming out (or earlier) someone (not TLC) set up a Webpage to track what (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)