 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2924
  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Is it too early to start speculating on the August surprise? Personally I haven't a clue. What is the most prized set next to the Guarded Inn that could reasonably be reisued? I would be pleased by more classic castle reissues but expect them (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GG0JAq.GEE@lugnet.com... (...) Since I barely missed it, I would like to see the 5571 available once again. Was it ever available online? (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Online directly from Lego? I dunno. I did get mine online. France, they came from France. Based on drool factor, my guess for August surprise is 8880 - Super Car. Julie (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) You mean something like "here's 200 bucks, keep putting in an order for one each of whatever comes out (so I get it in the first shipment and can amaze my friends) till the 200 runs out and then get back to me for more" ?? That would be sort (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Ya, France, that's it... but you didn't consume mass quantities like Stangl did. :-) I think he got like 20-30 from Zanys around the US. ++Lar (does that joke date me?) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

One time I gave a guy an extra S@H Lego Catalog, he Called up and requested that a new set be sent each month to his Son who was into Trains. He told me he just gave them his C C and they charged it each month and sent a Different set each month. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) I dunno, are you its type? (bah-dum-dum-tish) But being dated by a joke isn't as much fun as dating Morgan Fairchild. (Whom I've seen naked.) James (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  LFNY (was: Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Dunno. But it's old enough to be legal to date anyway, ne? (...) Hey, that's my wife you're talking about. My wife, Morgan Fairchild... *whom* I've slept with. So knock it off. (that Stangl, he sure is a Zany(tm) guy. But me and James(1) now, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)