 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2919
2918  |  2920
Subject:
bug on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 01:43:26 GMT

Hello,

When I choose something from a menu in shop.lego.com
(like the "Themes --> Dinosaurs" menu, for example)
I get an error like this:

DynAPI reported an error
Error in file:
'http://shop.lego.com/leftnav/js/lib/dynapi/event/mouse.js'
Line number: 128
Message: syntax error

This has been happening for a week or two, I'm not sure exactly how
long.

I am running Netscape Communicator 4.7 on Sun Solaris 8.

/Eric McC/