 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2899
  New Trains site launches!

Greetings! I am posting today in my official capacity in order to announce the launch of the Trains section of www.LEGO.com (www.LEGO.com/trains). Many of you have kept an eye out to see if your creation won our Train Building Contest. Check out the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Trains site launches!

(...) Oops...I really meant to say that we posted the building instructions for the *Train Bridge* that is featured in the new Shop At Home catalog! Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Trains site launches!

(...) The javascript for "click to zoom" on these pages doesn't seem to work in Mozilla. (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)