 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2809
Re: Dan's Carrier LEGO Builder's Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:11:54 GMT

Right now it's geared for whoever wants to send in a picture. At some
unspecified future date, we may try and do age-range categories.

Tomas Clark
Producer, LEGO Direct

P.S. It really is an awesome ship! (I can say that since I wasn't the one
who picked the nominees this month.)

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! Okay, so I submitted a pic of my A-Wing Carrier to the LEGO
Builder's Gallery a couple weeks ago and I was surprised to see it up for
vote already (I heard they were back-logged with tons of pics). Check it out:

http://www.lego.com/build/gallery/

Looks like the D-Man's not doing so good on votes but I think it's cool just
to see my spaceship up there. I still haven't figured out if the gallery is
geared for adults or kids or both? Have you guys submitted stuff there?

D-Man, representin' my Space bruthas