 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2803
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:51:00 GMT

Liffeywater a beer? Sure it's as black as Guinness.... Remember a big upset
a while back when they discovered life in the river Liffey.....
Anyway, why bother with Liffeywater, get the Water of Life: good ol'
BlackBush!

Duq

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Greg Majewski writes:
All I can say is, I LOVE YOU MAN!!

*And* you can have my Bud Light(tm). In fact, where did you want a case
delivered?

++Lar

Heck, get 'em some Guinness, Larry!

-Suz

Drat. Fooled by mailANDpost again. I always forget to check so I answered
Suz by mail already... sorry about that. Anyway, I agree that Liffeywater • is
a way way way better beer but it doesn't riff on the "I love you man but • you
can't have my Bud Light(tm)" thing I was riffing on.

++Lar