 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2775
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:14:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:
And the first LEGO Legend is (the envelope please)...

The Guarded Inn (set #6067).

(I like to imagine that at this point in the message there will be gasps and
the sound of people falling off their chairs. I really hope that you all are
delighted by this -- we've had a lot of fun getting this accomplished.)

Woo-hoo! Very cool! I know this will make a LOT of AFOL's very happy.
Now, we train-heads will be waiting on baited breath to see if the Metroliner
makes it into the Legend line-up...
Thank you LEGO Direct! Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Oh yeah...I bet you can't wait!!! :)

Would that upset me that I paid ~ $600 for my metroliner collection....
hmmmm....no....having the train set up in my room going pointlessly around...
gives me enough pride and drive to survive anything!!!!
I still want one or two more coach cars for it...

What about 4547 Club Car?
And 4549 Road N Rail Hauler...I love the 50 ton wretch (those extra long
containers), and the snazzy truck...

....oh Tim (btw), I still love your collection of Maersk and Colourline
Transport Trucks.

Benjamin Medinets