 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2744
  I don't want to complain, but....

First, I am not complaining that Lego is re-releasing the 6067. Great news. But........ If they are going to produce these sets again, I just pray they will put the red/black tudor castle walls into the bulk bricks section. I think its great that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I don't want to complain, but....

Lawrence, I agree with you 100%. Bulk Sales have kind of been pretty stagnant. I would love to see clear bricks in many sizes, macaroni bricks, 2x2 round bricks, and more town windows available. Ditto for sloped bricks, especially steep slopes. Gary (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)