 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2707

Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:30:10 GMT

I SWEAR FEALTY TO LEGO DIRECT! All Right, who wants to place bets to see who
the first whiner will be?  I mean, uhh there are bound to be people who can
find something to complain about right.  Everytime Lego makes a move in this
direction (does something cool) someone gripes and says "that's not cool for
me!"  So who has 20 guarded inn's and thinks this is a bad idea? I want to
be the first to say shut yer yap.
Brad, thanks so much for coming through for the AFOL community.  This really
is all that we could have hoped for, and more!  You guys listened and came
through!  We are in your debt.   Jon Furman

Re: And the July Surprise is...