 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 267
    Re: Got my order - two warnings!!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is a strong argument for seperating the glass from the windows and selling them separately when ever possible!!! Now, I know, some of these parts do not allow that since the glass is glued in. But to me "bulk" means one kind of thing. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Got my order - two warnings!!! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Even more reason why I don't see individual part sellers being put "out of business" anytime soon... I don't think I've ever sold someone a part I listed as one color then shipped them something entirely different. And with the help of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)