 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 265
    Re: Got my order - two warnings!!! —Geoffrey Hyde
   Red doors? With transparent green windows? I'd have to see a pic of that - I can't imagine how ridiculous it looks. Hmmm - maybe the train windows would be better off clear, I'm not sure that many people would have use for light blue tints. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Got my order - two warnings!!! —David Phillips
   (...) that is too bad. i was ready to order a bunch of the train windows for an office building i am working on. but wanted the blue tint, more realistic than clear. (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Got my order - two warnings!!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) <rant> Can we NOT call them Train windows, please? Regardless of what LD calls them, they are not train windows. They are thinwalls or panels. Let's not dump away a lot of good work by the LDraw gang on nomenclature for no good reason other (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)