 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2642
Re: Bionicle ships today in the US!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:55:57 GMT

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message
news:GDszzH.7B7@lugnet.com...
All,

I know that some of you have had some questions about the availability of
Bionicle in the US.

We did launch Bionicle in the US this morning, as announced, but we have
already sold through our initial allocations for three of the Toas and • three
of the Turaga; supplies are very limited on the remaining available • product.

We have more product arriving in the US next week, which is why you • already
see the "backordered" status at http://shop.lego.com. However, if you • order
now from http://shop.lego.com, it is very likely that you will actually
receive it before they show up widely on retail shelves!

So to make this totally clear, we launched this morning and immediately • sold
out of inventory on hand. We did not ship any Bionicle orders in the US -
including pre-orders - until this morning.

You are more efficient than this. We received our mania magazine "six-pack"
of Turaga yesterday.

Rose