 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2598
Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:40:31 GMT

I know some German, I'll try to improve the translation here a bit.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Michael Edwards writes:
"The 8459 being release as 8464" can LD confirm this?

This is what it said

LEGO® Classics
the TOP articles for LEGO® fan

NOW use the unique chance on 1000steine.de for collective order!

Now you have the unique chance on 1000steine.de to preorder!

That are again presented the absolute racers of the letzen years, and in
fresh Design.

The sets from previous years are being reissued with fresh new designs (meaning
the packages).

Acceptance conclusion for the collective order about 1000steine.de is 20
June 2001 .

Preorders are accepted until the 20th of June 2001.

Your order is by 20 June 2001, orders, which were not recalled up to this
date, is obligatory witthout obligation!

Your order is non-binding until June 20th, after that, if the order has not
been cancelled, it becomes binding.

The dispatch of the articles takes place starting from September 2001.

Forwarding expenses per transmission amount to independently of the purchase
order value additionally 7.90 DM within Germany.

Shipping costs are a flat rate of 7.90 DM within Germany.

I found it interesting that the writer of the page (Rene Hoffmeiser I guess)
uses the familiar form of you, but I guess all Lego fans are friends :-).

Toki