 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 25
  Re: the latest news

First, consider the usual metooish "yippee" as having been said. Right... onwards... (...) I would like to suggest that the number needed be public at the start of the month. While I don't expect daily updates, about 10 days before the end, perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) Here here. I agree with Lar. It is nice to see that the "deep pocket" people may come in usefull after all. Especially after the recent upheaval involving the "haves" and the "have nots". Gary Istok (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)