 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2490
    Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Thomas Main
   (...) Unfortunately, from what I've seen in the past...there does seem to be a lot of stealing of ideas among toy companies. Even more unfortunately, I have seen a lot of LEGO designs that seemed remarkably similar to already produced Playmobil (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Steve Bliss
   (...) No, it's just typical behaviour for a large company. It has little or nothing to do with their specific product. Heck, these days, it's not just big companies. Everybody wants an NDA. I've heard stories that in some areas, it's not uncommon (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Cary Clark
   The last time I visited Silicon Valley, I signed an NDA to have lunch with friends. It's no joke. Cary "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message (...) result (...) the (...) No, it's just typical behaviour for a large company. It has (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)