 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2474
  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Does this mean that you know the details of "The July Surprise"? Or is whether or not you possess that secret also a secret? You can tell us - we won't spread it around. Promise! Greg (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I don't know anything about a "July Surprise". KL (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Whoops. My mistake. I thought that since your original remark about some things being worth waiting for followed a quote about Jimmy Parks' posting that you were providing validation to his (non)announcement. Guess we'll all just have to (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)