 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2468
    Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I thought you said you read the Cluetrain Manifesto? I had a chance to hear one of the authors and one point he made in his talk is that companies can, and should, choose which customers to satisfy and which to write off as not being a good (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GCz3rD.6L8@lugnet.com... (...) TLC (...) more (...) the way things are going with lego products, soon the rarity will be a brick with studs on it. :-) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)