 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2445
    Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Aaron West
   SNIP! You might as well through raw meat to dogs, it'd be (...) SNIP! I meant "throw". Really. Aaron (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Aaron West
   (...) If it helps any, I spoke with customer service and the annoymous rep told me that the Castle System has been a top producer (and VERY popular) for them for some time, and that it is highly likely that the US/general market will see some nice (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)