 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2403
  Hello? Are you there, is the US getting the packs?

Ok, my first message didn't get a reply, so I will try the direct method. Will the US get these parts packs that have shown up in Europe? A reply would be greatly appreciated. Rose (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hello? Are you there, is the US getting the packs?

Chances are good, since they show on a search of the US site. I guess it depends on if they already set some aside for the US or not (and are hopefully on the ship). If not, they may all disappear in Europe, though a bunch will still make it to the (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)