 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2377
Re: Where to start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 05:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

The wagon plate is supposedly warped. I didn't buy any of these, wagon
plates are for wimps who can't build proper subframes for themselves, so I
can't say, but I digress.

Hey Larry, how do you really feel! :)

What part of "wimps" were you having trouble with? :-)

All kidding aside, the wagon plate has its place. It does give you a nice
overhang in certain situations. Just not on any model I've ever wanted to
build... but I see that others do like it.

Jake McKee
AFOL - LUGNET member #211

Now, change signatures and give us the skinny on the QC problem, eh? Is TLC
aware of it or is this the first you've heard of it?