 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2292
  Skeleton Henchmen

Dear Lego/Lego Direct, Is there any chance you might release special minifig sets with Ogel's skeleton henchmen? I would buy many of them. I really like the figs, but with only two in each Ogel Command Center, I don't imagine I'll be getting many (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Skeleton Henchmen

(...) 2nded 2nded!!!! If all we get these days is the 3 minifig hero sets, I'd like to see: - 2 Ogel's henchmen + 1 Ogel - 2 Imperial Guards + 1 Emperor (or 1 shuttle pilot) - 2 Storm Troopers + 1 Tie Fighter pilot I'd also like to see a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)