 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2262
    Open Source Lego —Dave Low
   I'd like to extract one issue from the "LEGO and its Fans" thread. How do we, the fan community, want to interact with TLC? And in what ways can TLC, or parts of TLC, interact with the fan community? Some background, for those disinclined to throw (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: Open Source Lego —Rolf Redford
     me, for one, would like better commuctaion to legos people. id suggest some things to be added to bulk, like wings, etc and add pick your own color for bulk ie: 100 clear 1x8 even if would add to price tag. one thing would be very nice, make all (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

         Re: Open Source Lego —Daniel Staudt
     how about turning the bulk listing at lego more like a brickbay store? assumeing the manufactureing machines/wharehouse storage can handle you could by things one peice or 50 peices at a time, in the color you want you could buy all the peices for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: Open Source Lego —Todd Lehman
   (...) That sounds about right to me. (...) Whoops, wait...I need to interject something: I agree with you that not everything we might hear from TLC is marketing. However, it's all part of the _marketing strategy_, including the fact that AFOLs were (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)