 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 22
RE: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:02:17 GMT

True, it may not get results, but as with many major companies, this sort of
thing will at least ensure that they remember that there ARE markets outside
America/Europe, and let them know that we are extremely interested in what
they are doing. After all, how would you feel about having the possibility
of ordering x number of a rare part/part in a rare colour, and then being
told that it won't be available to you.

BTW, substitute rare part for Good set, and you get the lego range in
Australia [esp. soccer]

Not that it's all that bad, providing someone in a country allowed access to
this service offers to take orders of parts for us, and forwards them to us
for the cost of the part and packaging, and not at some over-inflated
price\telling us to bid for them on e-bay.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)