 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2164
    Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization. —Paul Gyugyi
   There have been many times in life (College, Grad School, PhD, Jobs, Kids, etc) where I've been acutely aware that the _only_ reason I was able to persevere through and solve problems was due to the patience and methodical search approach I learned (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization. —Roy Gal
   Lou's original post, on the current state of Lego, made me pretty sad. I'm now 28, so I grew up as a kid playing with sets from ~1978-1990, a truly wonderful time for Lego. Thankfully, I saved everything I had and they are now part of my collection. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)